Reappearing because I have things to share...



I disappeared from this blog for 3 years and don't know why...actually yes i do.  I was upset because I would only see 3 people read it and i got discouraged.  Social media has trained us to think that the more likes we get the more meaningful we will be.  But what happens if you get 200 thumbs up likes? Maybe people read the headline and thought hey in this instant i will hit that button and then scroll down to see what the next person is doing.  On the flip side...what happens if one of those 3 people that read my blog all the way through actually take it in and connect to you.  If 3 people absorbed fully isn't that more meaningful then a few hundred thumbs up that was taken on surface level?

So that is why i stopped.  And here is why i am back.  I have things to say. I have things to share.  All of these things i find relatable to anyones life.  The things i want to say can be very random, as life happens at random.  Like the other day I saw this duck walking in a straight line down this road looking like a bad ass.  He just owned the road and was waddling away on his own time and didn't care about anything else.  That is random life happenings that make me laugh and want to share.  

I want to make these blogs short for now because i think that is the way that i will get myself to actually write one more often, as well as satisfy those that want a quick bit of inspiration, or a laugh, or a "yeah i feel that too."  So friends, Im back and i hope you want to read and if not than thats cool too.  Im just here for connecting with whoever is listening...

Authentically Yours,
Julie 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food for thought! How is your life’s appetite?

The Cowgirl Yoga Experience: Yeehaw and YeehAUM!

Julie's Spring/Summer Yoga Schedule