For all who know me, you know that I love quotes that inspire.  You never know when you will read something that will touch you.  Quotes are great for advice seeking, they let us know that others feel the same way we feel, they let us connect with how we are feeling and/or who we can choose to change the wish we feel.  


On that note, here is a quote that inspired me today.   Hope it inspires you as well....


‎”I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~ Gandhi


Namaste! 


Please feel free to share some of your favorite quotes anytime you wish :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food for thought! How is your life’s appetite?

The Cowgirl Yoga Experience: Yeehaw and YeehAUM!

Julie's Spring/Summer Yoga Schedule