Greetings and Namaste my dear yoga friends!  I am very pleased to welcome you to the "Yoga with Julie" blog, which is dedicated to bringing little gems of inspiration into your lives.  This ongoing project is a seed that was planted in my intention garden for quite some time and due to the course of life was a seed that laid dormant for a bit.  Well, the seed has been nourished and is about to sprout right now as I am composing this first official post.  Now that the sprouting has begun, it is time to nourish the sprout into full bloom.  Just like nature does not rush her growth process neither will this project, as I intend for it   to slowly grow and become more fruitful with time.  


The blog will consist of quotes, thoughts, yoga wisdom, pictures,videos, etc.  I also hope you contribute to the blog and share your thoughts and inspirations as well.  At this moment, I have the first video uploading and will hopefully have that up for you to practice with very soon.  


Thank you for following the blog!  May its content inspire you on your life's path!


Namaste,
Julie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food for thought! How is your life’s appetite?

The Cowgirl Yoga Experience: Yeehaw and YeehAUM!

Julie's Spring/Summer Yoga Schedule